Saturday, December 13, 2014

Welcoming


Michelle aka Scrap Those Pictures

Hello, my name is Michelle aka Scrap Those Pictures and I have been  into scrapbooking and card making for over 15 years. I have a wonderful husband that was my high school sweetheart. Together we have three children Joshua (25), Jordan (22) and Jelissa (15). I also have two grandchildren Hayden (5) and Remie(2). Family is the most important to me. So I started scrapbooking to start a family heirloom to be passed down with names of the people in the pictures so they know who they are looking at. I have many pictures and don’t even know who they are. So this is the best hobby I have ever done and will keep doing until I have no more pictures that are sitting in my many boxes.

Here are some of Michelle's favourites




I hope you loved reading a little bit about Michelle and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Michelle's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment